Our LPN to RN Program is designed for current Licensed Practical Nurses wishing to continue their education toward becoming Registered Nurses. This program is designed to provide students with the knowledge, skill, and understanding necessary to function effectively in all areas of professional nursing. Graduates of the nursing program are eligible to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN).
1. Make an initial payment of $3,000 to cover the partial cost of books, uniforms, and standardized exams and register for the classes of the first level
2. Provide an individual certificate of professional liability insurance with minimum coverage of $1,000,000 per incident and $6,000,000 in aggregate coverage.
3. Submit the Best Care College medical exam form, completed by a licensed physician or nurse practitioner, certifying that the applicant is in good mental and physical health, capable of participating in all class and clinical activities without restrictions to meet course objectives.
4. Along with the completed medical exam form, the student must submit evidence of a Two-Step Mantoux Tuberculin Test (X-ray if necessary), Drug Screening results and evidence of immunity or recent immunizations for Rubella, Rubeola, Varicella Mumps and Hepatitis B, and others as required by CDC/Health Department/Clinical site.
5. Submit a completed criminal background check performed by a qualified agency approved by the school (Tabb Inc. or Adam Safeguard).
6. Submit evidence of CPR certification for Health Care Providers with AED.
7. Attend a new student orientation session prior to the start of classes.
FOR A COMPLETE LPN TO RN PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS AND INFORMATION, please download this RN BROCHURE (pdf format).
Best Care College’s Nursing Program is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award diplomas. ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
750 First Street NE, Suite 980
Washington, DC 20002-4223